Dear Valued Customer,
Together, we are living a truly unprecedented situation. The continued spread of the global coronavirus (COVID-19) affects our families, our businesses, our communities and our way of living. In this challenging environment, the health, safety and well-being of our associates and customers are our utmost priority. That is why, we want to update you on how we’re approaching the situation at Sunbelt Natural Foods Distributors:
• Working Remotely: A considerable amount of our transactions can be conducted digitally, which enables part of our team to work off-site. Sales Representative and Administrative Associates are encouraged to work remotely where possible to mitigate the risk of an entire team becoming infected.
• Safety On-Site: Where on-site work is required employees are applying social distancing and hygiene protocols based on guidance from health authorities. Additionally, we are implementing rotating schedules to reduce the number of people in a single location. For deliverya drivers Sunbelt Natural Foods has provided hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes, gloves and masks for their protection.
• GDP Policies: Our GDP policies are re-enforced more than ever, especially personal hygiene, hand washing and sanitation procedures.
• Access: Office and warehouses access is restricted to Sunbelt Natural Foods personnel only.
• Travel restrictions: All business related travels have been cancelled until further notice. Employees who engage in personal travel are required to self quarantine for 14 days upon return to monitor their health and avoid spreading the virus.
At Sunbelt Natural Foods we are fully committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our employees. This is our top priority in order to maintain the business continuity needed to provide the service our customers rely on.
As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated, and know that we always value your questions, comments and concerns.
Our hearts and prayers are with those who have personally been affected by the outbreak of the virus as well as the many communities around the world that are facing extreme measures in an attempt to slow the spread. Please join us as we lift them up in prayer.
President and CEO
Sunbelt Natural Foods Dist.